The pictures are out!
Thanks to the support of every people present that afternoon at the Charity Latin American Food Challenge, we managed to raise up to 40.000 MDL! THANK YOU!
On the 8th of June, starting from 2 pm, join us at Kozlovna Ceska Pivni Restaurace at
The Ultimate Charity* Latin American Food Challenge #3!
Come and taste with us dishes from Latin America, prepared by the skillful representatives of some of the best restaurants in town:
- Chef Yilmaz Fatih from Radisson Blu Leogrand Hotel, Chisinau;
- Chef Iulia Savcenco from Smokehouse: BBQ, Beer, Community.;
- Chef Andrei Dascal from Rozmarin Cafe;
- Chef Victor Herțman from Restaurant Jeraffe;
- Chef Alexandr Julavschi from Nobil Restaurant;
- Chef Dumitru Boicu from Barbar;
Tickets for participation are 300 MDL / person (100 MDL for children from 6 to 14 years old | free entrance for children under 6 years old), and include the tasting of several types of food from Latin America, accompanied by quality wine kindly offered by Fautor Winery, all while listening to wonderful music from Dimi-TRIO Band!
Moreover, each guest will have the possibility to test their luck and win prizes provided by our sponsors, such as: jewelries from Ana Popova Showroom, wine tasting vouchers from WINE.md Tasting Room, a photo-shooting by Acy Varlan Photography, vouchers to buy cosmetics from GOSH Cosmetic Products, products from LARO Migdale, jewelry from Kuki.md, books from Educational Center Moldova, toys from Carousel, vouchers from Barbershop Lisnic, rachia bottles from Crideni, guitar lessons from Guitar School by Victor Vacarciuc, baskets with products from La Nobiltà del Gusto and copper jewelry from Copperhand.
Book your ticket now, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 060 394 306, or buy them directly from:
- Hospices of Hope Moldova office, 67 Bucuresti str., 3rd floor, of. 7;
- Café Rozmarin, 202 blvd. Stefan cel Mare;
- CHIPS – Chisinau International Preschool, 18 Anton Crihan str.
* The event is organized with the purpose to raise funds to support the development of palliative care services, offered to those who suffer of incurable illnesses in the regions of the Republic of Moldova. The services are offered to the beneficiaries free-of-charge, by mobile multidisciplinary teams integrated in the National Palliative Care Services Network Hospices of Hope Moldova. Since the launch of the Hospices of Hope Moldova National Network for Palliative Care Services in 2017, more than 1100 people benefit from quality palliative care services, while the multidisciplinary mobile teams in the regions of Cahul, Ocnita, Orhei, Soroca and Taraclia have made more than 28.000 home visits. Besides, more than 40 health professionals have been following trainings about palliative care, and more than 28.000 stoma bags and accessories have been imported and handed out within the Network..
With the kind participation of the following restaurants: